From a broker notice on August 9, from Oxford Health Plans
- It was recently discovered that certain members were undercharged for their pharmacy mail-order benefit.
- The error has been corrected.
- Affected members will not be required to pay retroactive payments.
- Affected members will be charged the correct amount the next time they use their pharmacy mail-order benefit.
- Approximately 7,000 Oxford members in the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut tri-state area were impacted by this error.
They are mailing letters to impacted members today