Westchester Medical Center Health Network located in New York – consisting of the following hospitals:
- Westchester County Medical Center including Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital, Westchester, New York
- Midhudson Regional Hospital (formerly St. Francis), Poughkeepsie, New York
- Bon Secours Community Hospital, Port Jervis, New York
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Suffern, New York
- St. Anthony Community Hospital, Warwick, New York
- 402 HCPs with exclusive admitting privileges at Westchester Medical Center Health Network
The potential termination would impact all customers in Cigna HealthCare Network, Network Open Access, POS, POS Open Access, OAP, PPO and Great West products.