- Where have you been successful in the past?
- What were your greatest successes in 2012?
- What were you most grateful for in 2012?
- How can you expand upon the successes of 2012?
- How did you evolve in 2012?
- Who did you become in 2012?
- Who are the people who made the biggest difference for you in 2012?
- What mistakes did you make in 2012?
- What lessons have you learned from the mistakes you made in 2012?
- Which ideas from 2012 did you decide not to act upon?
- Which ideas will you go forward with in 2013?
- What opportunities exist for you in 2013?
- How can you capitalize on your opportunities in 2013?
- What threats exist in 2013?
- How can you minimize those threats or turn them into opportunities?
- What currently works well in your business?
- What doesn’t work well in your business?
- How can you improve upon what is not working well in your business?
- What important things do you want to accomplish or change about your business in 2013?
- How do you solve the problems you face in your business?
- What items on your list could be accomplished more easily with the help of other people?
- What could you do that would bring more joy into your daily life, and what do you need to do to get that started?
This year could be the best year you and your business have ever had.
If you can build on past successes while boldly pursuing promising new
ideas, you will have all the necessary ingredients for a prosperous new