As you are likely aware, Health Republic members were recently notified that their coverage would be ending on December 31, 2015. Beginning this evening, all 2015 Health Republic Individual Marketplace enrollees will be receiving a notice from the NY State of Health stating that their coverage with Health Republic will be ending on November 30th, 2015. Starting on Sunday November 1, 2015 the current Health Republic enrollees will be able to log into their Marketplace account and enroll in a new health plan effective December 1, 2015. They will not see the SEP screens and can go straight to the plans tab and select a new plan. Members must make their selection before November 16th in order to have coverage for the month of December.
To select a plan:
- Log in to your Marketplace account before November 16th and visit the “Plans” tab at the top of the screen.
- Select “Find a New Plan” at the bottom of the screen to see your health plan options.
- In the section on receiving assistance, be sure to add my NPN number 1982826
- Once you have chosen your plan, be sure to select “confirm and checkout” to confirm your enrollment in your new plan for December 1, 2015 coverage.
- There is a dedicated NY State of Health customer service helpline to assist consumers who need additional assistance: 1-855-329-8899